I realized afterward that I had actually forgotten to cut a piece, so just imagine a 4" by 9" strip of the gray and yellow lining fabric (for the band on the gathered side of the clutch) added to all of that. Of course, I have added to the original tutorial an additional layer of interfacing on the non-gathered side as well as some felt batting, not to mention the side tabs, wristlet strap, and appropriate interfacing/felt batting for those as well. It makes for a time-consuming cutting process, but a pretty quick sew.
Anyway, here is the finished clutch. It's got a very modern combination of fabrics. I hope Natalie likes it!